Why is he posting a selfie with her on social media that Kairav saw??
Sirf meri beti ke two brain cells nahi
Thank you
Why is he posting a selfie with her on social media that Kairav saw??
Sirf meri beti ke two brain cells nahi
Thank you
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have a Q on that. Was that abhi’s account or your Medusa’s account?Originally posted by: MimiLulu
Why is he posting a selfie with her on social media that Kairav saw??
Sirf meri beti ke two brain cells nahi
Thank you
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I have a Q on that. Was that abhi’s account or your Medusa’s account?
IT SAID ABHI
i thought only “meri maa mujhe Abhi bulati hai”
if it’s Medusa why is Kairav following her
Arey it was an old post 😂😂😂
I am totally confused what's going on here
that social media looked so out of place. Thik se edit bhi nahi kiya thaOriginally posted by: MimiLulu
IT SAID ABHIi thought only “meri maa mujhe Abhi bulati hai”
if it’s Medusa why is Kairav following her
about this post or the show?? 😂Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
I am totally confused what's going on here
Both 😂😂 but on this post more now. I want to reply but have no clue what we are referring to
arey the Facebook post that kairav saw in the episode yesterday…it was a selfie of abhi and AnishaOriginally posted by: Harshadfan21
Both 😂😂 but on this post more now. I want to reply but have no clue what we are referring to
Hey which country are you from ? Is it not too late for you.