Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hello partner 🥳
Excited for next round? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hello partner 🥳
Excited for next round? 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
😆 if somebody asked to do it again i dont think i can 🤣
I'll do it khushi se 🤣
My emoji game is strong🤣
next round ki details aa gai kya? 😲😆
good for us then 😆
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
My emoji game is strong🤣
that’s what I thought too until Parm said we’ve to club both our emojis and guess 😵💫
I even imagined Sri in my mind:
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
next round ki details aa gai kya? 😲😆
Nahi.. abhi ye round khatam nahi hua na🤣
heah i read deadline got extended again 🤣
Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
that’s what I thought too until Parm said we’ve to club both our emojis and guess 😵💫
I even imagined Sri in my mind:
I was like ye kya hai.. second set dekh k pata chal gaya 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
heah i read deadline got extended again 🤣
Haan.. wanna try guessing more?
vo two bache he na? I m in but o ahve no clue what to do with those two 🤣