Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
I love him ☺️☺️❤️
I'm glad to hear that Danish couldn't do this film. I don't think it would've added any value to his career.
This guy would look chomu opposite kareena. Sumit was perfect.
please don't use such languageOriginally posted by: Hello_kitta
This guy would look chomu opposite kareena. Sumit was perfect.
We cannot tell without seeing them together
Idk who he is, but Sumit was fab in the movie and deserves good role. I agree it's not groundbreaking role and tbh, it must have done nothing for Suneet's career too, but he did look good against Kareena😍
I dont know who he is but I am glad that Sumeet Vyas got the role. He got a certain simplistic charm to the character.
https://x.com/altamash4u/status/2044724600521867312?s=46
https://x.com/whynotcinemass_/status/2044413114331074673?s=46 don’t they have conversations beforehand ?
https://x.com/bolly_updates66/status/2042452828934058449?s=46
https://x.com/BOWorldwide/status/1979177581418287384
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbfQnazDDmn/?igsh=MWtuYTc5ajAzeGVmYg==
3