I'm having a bit of trouble tagging on the FF today.... Ritu!!! I can't tag you. At all. Or Aalu Di (@GrilledCheese).
Someone tag Ritu for me or you'll see me dead next. 😵
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I'm having a bit of trouble tagging on the FF today.... Ritu!!! I can't tag you. At all. Or Aalu Di (@GrilledCheese).
Someone tag Ritu for me or you'll see me dead next. 😵
Neww fiction
Tell me... I'll tag whole forum for you😆
Neha😆! Just tag Ritu and Aalu di for me please. I got everyone else on my list done... 😆
.Originally posted by: Pottermeow
I'm having a bit of trouble tagging on the FF today.... Ritu!!! I can't tag you. At all. Or Aalu Di (@GrilledCheese).
Someone tag Ritu for me or you'll see me dead next. 😵
Its strange.. No record found on Ritu's and grilledcheese accounts.
Neither here.. Nor on you FF thread.
Guys I made something 😆
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZrR9XaqS0K/?utm_medium=copy_link
This is Telugu song, don't know the meaning of lyrics but i listened to it long time back, Sai Pallavi's dance was awesome.👏
Tagging Premzie, Sathya and Paru ☺️
Originally posted by: Unnati05
Guys I made something 😆
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZrR9XaqS0K/?utm_medium=copy_link
This is Telugu song, don't know the meaning of lyrics but i listened to it long time back, Sai Pallavi's dance was awesome.👏
Tagging Premzie, Sathya and Paru ☺️
Sooo beautiful♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Unnati🔥🔥🔥
Sai Pallavi and her dance is always Alag level ka🥳...and this song just is soooo beautiful on our ShiVi🥰....soft, romantic☺️
Just loved it
Originally posted by: Unnati05
Guys I made something 😆
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZrR9XaqS0K/?utm_medium=copy_link
This is Telugu song, don't know the meaning of lyrics but i listened to it long time back, Sai Pallavi's dance was awesome.👏
Tagging Premzie, Sathya and Paru ☺️
Beautiful VM, Unnati❤️ This song is mostly from the girl’s POV, definitely suits Raavi. And the guy joins in later😆 New found love, you see😆
I have heard this sing once, but the movie is yet to release though. Sai Pallavi is a professional dancer since before joining movies, so she is going to be awesome for sure.
Sooo beautiful♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Unnati🔥🔥🔥
Sai Pallavi and her dance is always Alag level ka🥳...and this song just is soooo beautiful on our ShiVi🥰....soft, romantic☺️
Just loved it

@bold: 💯
thank you Premzie 🤗❤️
Beautiful VM, Unnati❤️ This song is mostly from the girl’s POV, definitely suits Raavi. And the guy joins in later😆 New found love, you see😆
I have heard this sing once, but the movie is yet to release though. Sai Pallavi is a professional dancer since before joining movies, so she is going to be awesome for sure.
Movie hasn't released yet, mujhe nahi pata tha 😳
I watched Fida movie so many times, i love her since then.