Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

(MG-SS) MLS SEASON 6 (TOO BAD TO BE GOOD GUYS)LAST PART & EPI/PAGE 113 - Page 54

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Nice teaser waiting for Sam answer

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

fantabulous teaser

already waiting for an update

karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Mind-blowing update...

Totally loved the Maaneet meeting....

Looking forward for next part...

vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice concept. Full mystery 

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

PArt 10 

Intriguing update 

I was shocked when the head of the police told geet to back off the case & maan showed up !! 

How r maan & the HEad involved ??? 

Geet is adamant that she will not give up 

Afraid that she might get herself in trouble 

Is maan & his gang secretly working for the police ?? 

Thank you ðŸ¤—

drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: karamjeet

Mind-blowing update...

Totally loved the Maaneet meeting....

Looking forward for next part...

Thanks dearie...

drrose31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrsharma

Nice concept. Full mystery 

Thanks dearie...

welcome here... 

drrose31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Creampuff

PArt 10 

Intriguing update 

I was shocked when the head of the police told geet to back off the case & maan showed up !! 

How r maan & the HEad involved ??? 

Geet is adamant that she will not give up 

Afraid that she might get herself in trouble 

Is maan & his gang secretly working for the police ?? 

Thank you ðŸ¤—

lets wait to more ....to know more...

Thank you dear...

drrose31 thumbnail

smiley2

Edited by drrose31 - 2 years ago
drrose31 thumbnail

MYSTERIOUS LOVE STORY SEASON 6

TOO BAD TO BE GOOD GUYS

PART 11

She only gaped at him..She never underestimated him….and today too, he surprised her with his words…what exactly was going to do next…How he was so confident they will meet again…The Mystery around him was increasing with each meeting she was having with him…

~~~~~

Just like he has said, they met after 1 week…. He was sitting with his chief that actually has shocked her, knowing he was a detective… An undercover-Detective-Officer who worked on his own set rules, never compromised with any of the cases assigned to him and his team…She was speechless for a few mint till the reality hit her…that too hard…

He actually has surprised her…Here she took every step very carefully thinking he might kidnap her or damage the evidences she has collected so far against him…and there, he surprised her with his strategy…well, he was an officer, that really was a news for her…For she didn’t think on that perspective apart from liking him and his activities with crimes….

Geet:- Okhh…If he did whatever was told to him as per your commands ….why are we police working then??? Are we some joke to you…Why we risk our lives saving ppl when you just ask your Team to kill them….

Maan:- Can I speak Sir??? (He asked for his Sr’s permission who nodded) Thank you… (He then turned to Geet) Officer Geet…We don’t make any fun of you or your dept…We just do what your dept can’t …. Sometimes your officials are too scared to take action against those high profile looters or they get bribed to be sided with them… In those cases, we take action…Of course we have certain rules to follow but we don’t break any laws…we just do our duty just like you ppl… (All were silent as he spoke in clear yet strict manner to the point even Geet was tongue-tied for a while…She has seen his dominant killer side, now seeing his total serious professional officer side was really shocking for her timid heart)

Geet(mocked):- Killing a Dr, who was innocent and doing charity work…doesn’t count in breaking any laws…

Maan:- I told you before too…We don’t kill innocents…

Geet(argued back):- Yeah right… But your last victim was a Dr, and then before him it was a driver….A mere daily wager…a Driver…come on…And you say you don’t kill innocents…

Maan:- For the last time, they weren’t innocents…  I so wish you could have gone through their backgrounds too…Am sure, you didn’t check that…

Geet:- They were clean…I…Checked…(She stammered not sure what was she or he saying…She so hated the conviction in his voice…words…The only thing running in her mind at the time was …she needed to defeat him…no matter what…But, she doubted herself now)

Maan(hit his fist on table in frustration):- They weren’t….That so called dignified Dr was a smuggler…Who sold his patients body parts… declaring them dead after killing them deliberately …and that driver…he was not a mere driver….He was drug dealer and a supplier…Both of them were having upper hand support…linked together… coz he was the driver for smuggling those human organs…and parts abroad…earning money…It was a win-win situation for both….So,don’t you dare defend any of them in front of me not before you complete your investigation…and never talk in front of me without proofs…(He paused giving her time to take the truth…she felt insulted in front of her officers…and again contd)To talk abt that, you are handling this case of Dr for more than a month now and am pretty sure, you didn’t know abt them???(Seeing her silent he mocked at her) Huhh!!! And you try to argue with me, like that… I guess, you have some personal grudges against me…Don’t you…(He ended with a naughty smile and she fumed inside..This mysterious guy was again back to his mischievous self with her)

Geet(saw everyone…and sighed…She needed to lower her guards):-No, I don’t have any….Its just that, uhhh!!!! I didn’t know you were an undercover…and yes, I didn’t know whatever you told now…They smartly did their work…Am sorry for misjudging you…I sincerely apologize, everyone…

She bowed down in front of male officers and excusing herself she went from there…But, matter didn’t get over…Since Maan’s was an unregistered agency, and now police dept knowing abt them was a threat to their safety…So, Maan’s chief offered Geet’s head something and the head agreed with the suggestions….

~~~~

So, here Geet was accompanying Maan to his den, to know more abt this killer team of Maan’s….ARYANS-MK….and to make a report, to be submitted to headquarters…Maan has put forth a condition of taking her in…That she will have to follow Maan’s orders…Since, he doesn’t trust this crazy girl yet…and her Sr has agreed with telling Geet everything…

Geet, who always wanted to solve this mystery…was more than happy to go to them and make a report…Finally the purpose of joining police force was getting fulfilled… She was now finally going to get to know whether these guys were Bad Guys…or Good Guys….Well, she already knew now but…She still wanted to know more abt them all…Maan was not really happy…knowing she won’t be welcomed by his teammates…and specially Sam…and now one more thing was added to his worry…Geet and his gang…

Maan:- You know, you didn’t have to bother coming here…You could have refused this job…

Geet:- Actually,  am very much keen on meeting your ARYANS-MK….

Maan(sighed as she mocked him):- Seriously Geet, don’t mess with us…For years, we have been working peacefully and this will continue like this…

Geet:- Haah!!! Peacefully…. Really??? Killing ppl for your living, how can you live peacefully knowing that you have ruined someone’s peaceful life…They had families…children…How are they gonna survive…

Maan:- Whatever…You will never understand…

Geet:- Now,  You have all the time to make me…

They didn’t talk further as they reached his place….Geet looked at all…ARYANS…She has seen them yrs ago and now after yrs…Hmmm, they did change slightly in their appearances but their faces didn’t change much…

All were very surprised and they looked at their leader… MK sighed and looked at them all…

Maan:- Meet, officer Geet…She is an investigating officer… Will stay with us, for couple of days….maybe weeks and prepare a report of our team…And on the basis of her report our team’s future will be decided…Since we are exposed to police…So…. (He was rudely cut by Sam, as Maan expected)

Sam:- What do you mean by decided???

Yash:- Are we dissolving???

Adi:- How can that be….We have been working for so many yrs…How can they just dissolve us like that???

Maan(contd with what he was saying):- We were undercover for yrs…Since we now are exposed to police hence there are chances that they will shut us down…

Sam(smirked looking at Geet who was staring back at him):-So apparently she is the reason we are at stake…

Rahul:- What do you mean ???

Sam:- Had MK got rid of her yrs back then we wouldn’t have been seeing this day today…But, no he was attacked by the love virus at that time…And so, he let her go and now see this…She is head to head on us now….

Geet:- Aren’t you guys reaching at conclusions too early…I haven’t even started yet…and you already are fearing like that…Tshh!!!! I feel for you all.. (She laughed at their quick reactions…and her words were for Sam…everyone in the room knew)

Maan:- Enough…You don’t have any right to mock at my team like that…

Geet was abt to reply back in her sarcastic way when she saw few girls coming in….She knotted her brows and looked back at Maan…

Geet:- Ahh!! You have females in this TEAM as well…(She emphasized the word imitating Maan)

Maan:- Yeah…Sometime….We also need their help, no…. (His reply was meaningful and she nodded) Anyways, this is Sheetal…Maya….Riya…. and Pinky….(Everyone was taken aback as he addressed their real names)

Geet(went ahead and looked at them all):- You are ….

Sheetal:- Am Sheetal…Rahul’s GF….

Geet(smiled at her):- ooohhh GF !! I see…

Maya(introduced herself as now Geet looked at her):- Maya…Yash’s love interest…

Geet:- Impressive… You must be Riya…So, whose love interest are you…???

Sam(went to stand beside Riya):- Watch your tongue….That’s my sister…Don’t mess with her….

Geet:- Ahh!!! Surprising…Hmmm, interesting….When you have a sister…How come you pass on such nasty comments to some other girl like that…(Her eyes held anger and Sam glared back at her…Not at all flinched by her looks)

Pinky(jumped in their convo on Maan’s eye contact):- Hey you forgot me…. (And Geet’s attention was diverted) Uhh!!! Am Pinky… Am Adi’s Fiancée….

Geet smiled at the chirpy girl who was smiling widely at her…even shook hands with her….Geet was taken aback at her frankness….

Geet:- So, …..I can’t really say it was nice meeting you ALL…Giving in to your killer profiles…But, yeah…All girls of course…Am glad meeting you…(passing them all a smile she looked at all)So, am gonna monitor you all for the next couple of days… Will accompany you wherever you go on your so called missions…(She said that as she looked at Maan precisely) and will finally be able to solve this Mysterious Story of yours… Mr. Maan Singh Khurrana….

Maan(looked at her with a smile…The one he used to pass whenever he told her, he liked her…and she didn’t miss that):- You are more than welcome…

Sam(‘s gaze fell on something midst of Maaneet’s glares):- Wait a mint…What is this??? (He pointed at a luggage placed there near her feet)Don’t tell me, she is staying with us??? (He threw hands in air) I don’t believe this….

Their minds were stopped back when Maan was introducing her to them and only were focused on dissolving matter now MK’s words finally sank in their brains…She was there to live with them…Geet laughed loudly at their idiocy….They clearly were freaking out knowing she was there to investigate them…MK glared her a warning and she converted her laugh to a smirk….

Geet(smirked):- Oh to your utter dismay …Yes, am staying here with you…

Shekher:- What??? MK???? (He looked for answers but didn’t get any)You are unpredictable…

Nikhil:- I would love to have you here…. (He said as he was standing close to her)

Geet(smiled at him sweetly): Let me warn you beforehand…Am not someone to mess with…

Nikhil (murmured):- If MK, didn’t have his eyes on you…I would have taken the chance to mess with you… (Geet concealed a giggle at his flattering and he got a glare from MK)

Rahul:- But, you can’t stay with us… (He shrugged…bringing the atmosphere back to tensed one)

Geet:- Why not??? If they can… I can too… (She glanced at the girls standing)

Adi:- No, they don’t live here???

Geet:- Why so…after all, they are your GFs and fiancé…and sister of course… (She said looking at Sam and she got the desired effect)

Yash:- Well, that’s been MK’s rule for yrs…They just came here today coz MK called them…

Geet(looked at Maan):- Awww!! So that I can meet your whole gang….

Maan:- No, they had some work assigned…So, I called them for that…

Geet:- Well, you must stop coding your work now…Since am gonna have all the access to your works …so, you can rest that secret type of words…

Maan:- Your time starts from today…So, you don’t have permission to ask the past works…

Geet:- Says who???

Maan:- MK….Don’t forget I have got the full authority here…If I want I will get you outta here in secs… if you don’t follow my command…

Geet:- Yeah yeah…But, I will stay here….

Maan:- Yes, you will… (ARYANS looked at MK) After all, I needa monitor you and your activities closely…(He was telling his team, rather than her)

Geet:- Huhh!! Sure…(She kept mum for now, as she was thinking to strike when needed..Whereas Maan was thinking he got upper hand on her) 

Precap: On Mission….

Like and comment if you like to...

For PMs add the following id....

DrRose.RM4.PMs

Am NOT adding anyone...You are the one adding yourselves...Do it, if you want to get pms...

MY FB PAGE

MY IF PAGE

MY BLOG

Much Love Rose smiley2

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS