Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
vo PM dekhna b bandh kar degi fir kya matlab. 🤣 Let her take sanyas hum yaha apni party karege 😆
She’s missing out then 🤣🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
vo PM dekhna b bandh kar degi fir kya matlab. 🤣 Let her take sanyas hum yaha apni party karege 😆
She’s missing out then 🤣🥳
I will be back in 5 minutes need to wash my face 🤣
her loss. Jab abhya raichand and abhiya yaad ayege she will return. Let her rest in the mean time 😆 lets party. 🥳🥳

here u can use this😛Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I will be back in 5 minutes need to wash my face 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
kya vote koya tumne? 😲 Yes or no?
No .. I even commented on that post🤣
Haan kyunki forum me toh vo dikhti nahi hai🤣
Or the fake fan😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
her loss. Jab abhya raichand and abhiya yaad ayege she will return. Let her rest in the mean time 😆 lets party. 🥳🥳

I have to check it out later😆
Is this supposed to be a gif 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k