Precap Link : Anisha Ka Tamasha- Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

182

Views

6.8k

Users

14

Likes

332

Frequent Posters

X63EI7BEO7ABP5BR thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#51

Originally posted by: Harshadfan21

Lol I was kidding yaar. You can love Akshu more too. Both are cute and one less person to claim Abhi 😂😂

I know you were kidding 🤣 Don't worry I know Abhi is your's... I will admire from a distance 😊 More than anything, I love their love... Abhira >>>>> than Akshu or Abhi 😆
X63EI7BEO7ABP5BR thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#52

Originally posted by: rittika

🤣🤣



Kairav ko dekh ke aise naturally aate hain


Now u got my intensity of boredom from his lovestory🤣

just wait.. I am sure the makers will give us lots of flashbacks of their love story... 🤣
Prachi1967 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago
#53

Good morning... feeling sleepy 😴😴..after a boring episode....but koi na jhel lenge

rittika thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#54

Originally posted by: MARQ7K747BRSCX6C

just wait.. I am sure the makers will give us lots of flashbacks of their love story... 🤣

what ???


I am alreay skippin their part aise to poora episode skip karna padhega😵
🤣🤣🤣

X63EI7BEO7ABP5BR thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#55

Originally posted by: rittika

what ???


I am alreay skippin their part aise to poora episode skip karna padhega😵
🤣🤣🤣

rain romance, pipe romance, valentines... everything we will get for kairav and Anisah... get ready 😆
rittika thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#56

Originally posted by: Prachi1967

Good morning... feeling sleepy 😴😴..after a boring episode....but koi na jhel lenge

abhira ke liye sab jhelenge


kitne bhi tu(dkp) kar le sitam has has ke sahenge hum


ye pyaar na hoga kam ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edited by rittika - 4 years ago
Posted: 4 years ago
#57

Originally posted by: Prachi1967

Good morning... feeling sleepy 😴😴..after a boring episode....but koi na jhel lenge

Tumhe bhi boring laga. Tum log expectations mat rakho phir ek chota sa moment bhi enjoy kar loge

rittika thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#58

Originally posted by: 6HT2KA3K5XAPZPNC

rain romance, pipe romance, valentines... everything we will get for kairav and Anisah... get ready 😆

Nooooooobas yehi sab na ho paayega mujhse



Inke chakkar mein abhira ko time kam mil raha hai😭😭😭

X63EI7BEO7ABP5BR thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#59

Originally posted by: rittika

Nooooooobas yehi sab na ho paayega mujhse



Inke chakkar mein abhira ko time kam mil raha hai😭😭😭

I am just joking.. don't cry dear... abhira= TRP 🤣
Posted: 4 years ago
#60

Originally posted by: FQFTXKWZK5U7ZC2Y

rain romance, pipe romance, valentines... everything we will get for kairav and Anisah... get ready 😆

What. We want all that for Abhira not Kaisha

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".