Yes she does, jale huye chocolate Kachori with green chutney.🤢
Kuch nahi, yeh sab bahane the usse bus food poisoning chahiye thi taaki voh jija se mil sake.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes she does, jale huye chocolate Kachori with green chutney.🤢
Kuch nahi, yeh sab bahane the usse bus food poisoning chahiye thi taaki voh jija se mil sake.
Manu uncle ko Harsh Birla bhi Nachaniya kehta hai 😂Originally posted by: SNSHAJCM2F2CTPRM
Your Signature Mannu Nachaniya Goenka 🤣🤣🤣
I think I must only post on your threads in future…People are so offended that I think jijaji is rude and disrespectful..I got such a headache replying to so many posts saying why I don’t like jijaji ..I wrote the same thing like a zillion times 😭. And I’m also criticized for liking Arohi..🤷🏻♀️…I think we need an AT…appreciation thread for Arohi..where we can talk about her freely and not get attacked for liking her…and also I think Neirohi is going to happen..saw a picture of Arohi and Neil on karishmas IG..so we need a place to talk about them in peace 🥰Originally posted by: bakwaspolice
No yaar I felt sorry for her until she ditched her sister on her wedding day for her JIJA ab she’s annoying and idhar udhar and squeaky
ab I support aarohi and her tabahi of the birlas
GO AAROHI GO 🤪
Originally posted by: Indira1211
I think I must only post on your threads in future…People are so offended that I think jijaji is rude and disrespectful..I got such a headache replying to so many posts saying why I don’t like jijaji ..I wrote the same thing like a zillion times 😭. And I’m also criticized for liking Arohi..🤷🏻♀️…I think we need an AT…appreciation thread for Arohi..where we can talk about her freely and not get attacked for liking her…and also I think Neirohi is going to happen..saw a picture of Arohi and Neil on karishmas IG..so we need a place to talk about them in peace 🥰
haan I totally feel you dude I made a thread about how AAROHI ROCKED and people came there and started whining
I will make a new secret one and tag you
The gifs are so aptly used👍🏼
Nahi year… Eleanor is too cool to be Arohi. Arohi is a random extra in the Good Place🤣