Created

Last reply

Replies

149

Views

5.7k

Users

6

Likes

238

Frequent Posters

ZIC2P73V3I2JDCLB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#21

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

But I miss him on-screen 😢😢😢

I miss him Too and Old Kairat they were much better than Abhira 😢
A63AA65LAWSBO6I5 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#22

Originally posted by: I6KBL5TBE3JRG5OG

I miss him Too and Old Kairat they were much better than Abhira 😢

Yup 🤧🤧🤧 I miss Sirat and her boxing gloves

ZIC2P73V3I2JDCLB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#23

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Yup 🤧🤧🤧 I miss Sirat and her boxing gloves

These Days I watch old yrkkh episodes and also the Sirat Track 🤧 Current yrkkh is just boring 😓
OHKIQHF55FHEXVH7 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#24

Wah! It’s like Sirat is the version of Naira we all wanted to see - did she ever give Dadi or Kartik a smack too?

ZIC2P73V3I2JDCLB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#25

Originally posted by: XGB2LWZAFWPOFCUE

Wah! It’s like Sirat is the version of Naira we all wanted to see - did she ever give Dadi or Kartik a smack too?

Yess Yesss She Gave Kartik Lots Punches and Slaps 🤣 and She only Screamed at Dadi
OHKIQHF55FHEXVH7 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#26

My gosh! You’re telling me I watched so much crap in S2 and stopped just when things were getting good?
I’ve never seen a single episode w Sirat and already she’s my favorite character o

Originally posted by: DMKOIMLB72UW7EFL

Yess Yesss She Gave Kartik Lots Punches and Slaps 🤣 and She only Screamed at Dadi

ZIC2P73V3I2JDCLB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#27

Originally posted by: VH6SCUKIADVTK2DB

My gosh! You’re telling me I watched so much crap in S2 and stopped just when things were getting good?
I’ve never seen a single episode w Sirat and already she’s my favorite character o

That track was Hilarious roz kuch na kuch Hota tha Sirats dialogue were funny Manish and Surrekha used to scream Sirat would always punch and hurt Kartik. We used to also Ship Kartik with Sirats boyfriend/husband Ranveer. It was like Watching Bigg Boss. I’d recommend you to watch that track on Hotstar. If you like Jijaji then you’ll definitely like his saas Sirat 😆😳
OHKIQHF55FHEXVH7 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#28

Originally posted by: A5BCZTTN6YA3UKYR

That track was Hilarious roz kuch na kuch Hota tha Sirats dialogue were funny Manish and Surrekha used to scream Sirat would always punch and hurt Kartik. We used to also Ship Kartik with Sirats boyfriend/husband Ranveer. It was like Watching Bigg Boss. I’d recommend you to watch that track on Hotstar. If you like Jijaji then you’ll definitely like his saas Sirat 😆😳

Oh it’s well known how much I love Jijaji - he is so inTOXICating! 🤣
But Sirat is…not his Saas? Naira is/will be his saas, no? Unless I’m missing something… But I can definitely see how Arohi is Sirat’s spawn while Akshu is Naira’s. It seems mahaanta and doormattery are maternally inherited traits 🤣

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Most Posts (January 2022) Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
#29

Originally posted by: BYBNBY46AAJWTWN4

Wah! It’s like Sirat is the version of Naira we all wanted to see - did she ever give Dadi or Kartik a smack too?


yeah dude how did we miss BAAAAAD WALA SIRAT 🤪

ZIC2P73V3I2JDCLB thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#30

Originally posted by: bakwaspolice


yeah dude how did we miss BAAAAAD WALA SIRAT 🤪

I wish you were there during the Sirat Track you could have Made GIFs on her too 😭

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".