main toh shark tank dekhte hu sayad meghu ko bhi wahi dekhna hai 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
main toh shark tank dekhte hu sayad meghu ko bhi wahi dekhna hai 🤣
I’m starting to doubt that she wasn’t 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I was curious about shark tank since I’ve watched the US version before but they don’t air it on the channel for some reason 🤣 I have to buy SonyLiv to access it 🤪
Oh that's the case 🤣
I'm still not watching anything 🤣 mere liye to yahi theek hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
main toh shark tank dekhte hu sayad meghu ko bhi wahi dekhna hai 🤣
Is forum me sab ek hi cheez dekhte hai 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Oh that's the case 🤣
I'm still not watching anything 🤣 mere liye to yahi theek hai 🤣
I don’t really care anymore I’m just mad you guys get everything for free 🤪🤣
Pata tha mujhe 🤣
Even I doubt that 🤣 bidi amma ne skip kar diya hoga 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I don’t really care anymore I’m just mad you guys get everything for free 🤪🤣
It's not like that 🤣 hume bhi subscription ke paise dene padte hai 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
It's not like that 🤣 hume bhi subscription ke paise dene padte hai 🤣
It’s probably way cheaper then 🤪🤣 last I checked hotstar and voot were free 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k