Did they show this promo
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZoUj7AAmAf/?utm_medium=copy_link
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Did they show this promo
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZoUj7AAmAf/?utm_medium=copy_link
Originally posted by: PoohNotFound
Yes, Only Desi😆 He's the one that introduced me to that song. And it suits ShiVi now.😉
The bhabhi guy's song for a bhabhi bhakt😆
I'm pretty sure he'll run away from bhabhi's all over the world if he saw our bhabhimaa.
Bollywoodlife article. Someone should send this link to lead😉
https://twitter.com/bollywood_life/status/1490297226878660612?s=20&t=sF7i3of4_e049lALx6YeWw
Originally posted by: majoni03
Did they show this promo
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZoUj7AAmAf/?utm_medium=copy_link
I hope kd shares this..serves right for cropping people😆
Originally posted by: majoni03
Did they show this promo
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZoUj7AAmAf/?utm_medium=copy_link
Everyone knows only Shivi/Kdice can give them trps
Originally posted by: majoni03
Did they show this promo
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZoUj7AAmAf/?utm_medium=copy_link
I think I've seen SR promos on SP that are less bold. Finally!!!!!! Hallelujah!!!!! The sanskaari couple is no longer sanskaari!!!! 🤣😃☺️
Originally posted by: Pottermeow
I think I've seen SR promos on SP that are less bold. Finally!!!!!! Hallelujah!!!!! The sanskaari couple is no longer sanskaari!!!! 🤣😃☺️
Upar se they are divorced😆
Originally posted by: Pottermeow
I think I've seen SR promos on SP that are less bold. Finally!!!!!! Hallelujah!!!!! The sanskaari couple is no longer sanskaari!!!! 🤣😃☺️
That too 7 PM slot weekend at starplus
Aho bhagya humare🤣
Originally posted by: majoni03
Did they show this promo
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZoUj7AAmAf/?utm_medium=copy_link
It seems more like an edt to me, have they actually posted it in tv?