Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Not indirectly, I'm with you directly...there’s no coming back from what she said.
exactly. why else do i fight and not just say what they wanna hear 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Not indirectly, I'm with you directly...there’s no coming back from what she said.
exactly. why else do i fight and not just say what they wanna hear 🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
HAWWWWW😲
😆 well i only used it infront of u n she didnt knew u, is that fine
Excuse me?! Can i by any chance ask what this is about? 😭
OMG!!! I just checked the time. EVERYONE goes to sleep now...

Originally posted by: LazyBing
It was such a good show!!😍 I was also really young back then, so I think the princess theme was also a reason it got me so hooked🤣 That’s when I joined if too.
Ikr, Udayveer and Jaynandani, such good characters I loved all the characters except that Majnu 😭
Exactly, the princess theme got me hooked as well 🤣
I was actually trying to rewatch it during lockdown you know. But the epis have all been deleted from Sony's yt channel 😭😭
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Excuse me?! Can i by any chance ask what this is about? 😭
I think food SNL🤣Which u won😆
Lol for not discussing answers. 😆Originally posted by: LazyBing
In that case, Im glad too 😝 Although, I have no idea what we are all so glad about🤣
Me not going untill i wanna😛
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320