Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
As long as my sheep is not floating in the middle, i’m good 😆 Kinda used to topping from the bottom as well by now🤣Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Now I want to see the scoreboard right now Beezzz. Plz post the results.
I'm acting like I did well...🤣🤣
You’re bringing your sheep crown back home with this one, aren’t you😌😝
Tum logo ka rra or sha hi chalta rehta hai 🤣🤣 kitne din se yeh dekh rahi hoo mein🤣
Rashi, thodi popcorn Jalebi ko bhi dede 🤣🤣
Kisne kaha
Zain bhi hai aur Shaheer bhi
haan please 🤣🤣 yehi enjoy kar rahi hoo kab se🤣
Nope, she's behen from now on...she said so herself. 🤔😲😒Originally posted by: LazyBing
Naa, Rashi is Shal ki woh, haina?🙈
I'm shocked would be an understatement.
ew, definitely not😭
thank you Rashi🤣 ab enjoy kro aram se🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Nope, she's behen from now on...she said so herself. 🤔😲😒
I'm shocked would be an understatement.
Its ok Kifs.. sometime tell ppl wht they wanna hear
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320