Originally posted by: sunshine36
He deleted that post!! Twitter is on a meltdown now..okay am disconnectinh here for my own sanity..if this where track is headed am done!!
Count me in....😖😖😖😖😖
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: sunshine36
He deleted that post!! Twitter is on a meltdown now..okay am disconnectinh here for my own sanity..if this where track is headed am done!!
Count me in....😖😖😖😖😖
This is getting into my nerves. How come they end Anuj character. If this man playing a prank, he really think he is capable of. My heart is sinking. Dont want to think any.
There were so many shows on Star plus which was off aired due to low ratings or abruptly ended and fans have been demanding a sequel to those shows in a web format since so long.. then how come star plus isn’t giving those?!? Those shows have huge online fandom, much more than Anupama. What’s the need for Anupama prequel woh bhi Anuraj? Like who even demanded this? 🙄
If anything the demand was for Anuj and MaAn’s prequel.
Originally posted by: ayushijindal
This is getting into my nerves. How come they end Anuj character. If this man playing a prank, he really think he is capable of. My heart is sinking. Dont want to think any.
Don't take stress dear. We will not watch this show and make sure nobody will watch this if they end anuj character.
Wattpad par apna alag anupamaa bana legy anuj ko le k. Waha trp ki bhi tension nahi or character khatam hone ki bhi nahi.
Originally posted by: arya212002
I like your thinking that V could be seen less. With this bargain, they could try to salvage story.Anyway it starts in March only na… so before the webseries, we have the original show. Let’s see what they do with that first. Jab ek mahine tak hum sab iss show ke saath tike rahe to hi webseries ki sochenge na… tab ka tab we will see 😂
Sp ka poori trha se white wash ka plan h, success to hone se rha h even if they plan Anuj exit which is right now buzzing with some lame actor from web series. Me to still holding this week as if now till valentine. I really want this track to over asap. This track become toxic to me.
Originally posted by: ayushijindal
Sp ka poori trha se white wash ka plan h, success to hone se rha h even if they plan Anuj exit which is right now buzzing with some lame actor from web series. Me to still holding this week as if now till valentine. I really want this track to over asap. This track become toxic to me.
Truly said no is going to tolerate this shit anymore. I am also watch for this coming week only. If they didn't get over their vamika jhaap then man I am out. I don't have time to waste honestly.
Rs is the man who's obsessed with money. I said earlier they way he destroyed his previous jodi after getting little fame and money. Same he is going to do this with our Maan and ak character.
I really liked ajuj kapadia character the way this character arch I am rooting for this man. (Sreemoyee the original rohit- ak is also NY favorite)
Truly said no is going to tolerate this shit anymore. I am also watch for this coming week only. If they didn't get over their vamika jhaap then man I am out. I don't have time to waste honestly.
Rs is the man who's obsessed with money. I said earlier they way he destroyed his previous jodi after getting little fame and money. Same he is going to do this with our Maan and ak character.
I really liked ajuj kapadia character the way this character arch I am rooting for this man. (Sreemoyee the original rohit- ak is also NY favorite)
If they end AK character na they loss all the anupama growth till date. SP is not anupama and if he wants to then make him move out Anu too
Chalo girls am off to do something productive. Might peep in here later.
Any publicity is good publicity. All these is to create interest in us. So let’s try to ignore the whole thing. Anyway there is lot of time for this to air and when it airs too it’s our wish to watch or not. But before that let’s see how this track in show winds up. Till then let’s ignore this, chill and relax.
Originally posted by: arya212002
Chalo girls am off to do something productive. Might peep in here later.
Any publicity is good publicity. All these is to create interest in us. So let’s try to ignore the whole thing. Anyway there is lot of time for this to air and when it airs too it’s our wish to watch or not. But before that let’s see how this track in show winds up. Till then let’s ignore this, chill and relax.
And I am going to sleep.
Yep yep. Am waiting to this track to over and how. March is way far from coming week.
Am so dying to see Anu Raj not so love story 🤢🤢
🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️wish I could run faster and further away 🤡
This way or that way the self called Hero 🤢 has to get the attention 😵
Ganapati Pooja is being held at Shah house with full rituals ceremony .Anupama distributes Prasad Modak to everyone . Jayu asks questions about...
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
0