Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
prior to tilak it was so cute and innocent. Akshara was also reciprocating to advances made by Abhimanyutilak se pehle ka pyaar inka kitna innocent
arohi ne sab kharaab kar diya
isliye mere liye wo buri hi rahegi I dont accept ahe changed
kaira sumhow never attracted me as viewer 🤮
I liked Shivangi very much but Karthik for some reason didn't click me ...Abhiras case both are cute
same! I stopped watching when their love story kicked in.kaira sumhow never attracted me as viewer 🤮
She was so nervous aur ab dekho muah muah 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
same! I stopped watching when their love story kicked in.
I used to forward their romantic scenes and watch drama 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
I liked Shivangi very much but Karthik for some reason didn't click me ...Abhiras case both are cute
I never liker her too, 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWSa8_kk6Lo/?img_index=4 igsh=MW9mM28xMHZ4aTJ1cA== Abheera tries to go away to ghat to meet maira
24