I understand anu’s smart but really no need to say gungun is dumb and not worth it constantly by the dad..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I understand anu’s smart but really no need to say gungun is dumb and not worth it constantly by the dad..
that is where i also felt it was too overboard...when he politely refused the gift, that's clear enough...that is their problem, no need to go overboard with family sanskar comparison...he stance was cleared but gungun ki shortcoming is her problem & her dad's problem...I understand anu’s smart but really no need to say gungun is dumb and not worth it constantly by the dad..
his rantings are more irritating than chandru ji's singing attempts lol.. 😂 at least he knows ki his singing isn't good but keep on trying trying..Bold.. I so agree.. the dad just really thinks gungun is a failure in compare to any is just so getting on my nerves.. for gungun to what her dad thinks of her would hurt her feelings as well .. no doubt she likes anu’s family as they never say anything bad to her and likes her unconditionally.. 🤣
i was hoping that too 🤣
Also I didn’t like the way he looked in the precap.. he could have wore better tie n better fitting suit 🤷🏻♀️
I didn't really payed attention to it until now.😆 You're right. Reminds me of papa Rahul from kkhh😆🐷
you crack me up 🤣🤣🤣 that is so true that he looks like papa Rahul 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: PoohNotFound
I didn't really payed attention to it until now.😆 You're right. Reminds me of papa Rahul from kkhh😆🐷