Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Welcome back 😆
Same to you 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Welcome back 😆
Same to you 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Today i m on time still nikki is missing🤣
Give it time she will come 🤣
wah!!! Aaj amin pehle aa gaye 😆
aa gai me bhi. I had screen open but forgot to post or check posts 😆 hello galsOriginally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Today i m on time still nikki is missing🤣
how well u know me. Dil garden garden ho gaya 😆
finally 🥳 kabse wait kar rahi thi
,I mean to say that today at this time,I am present here earlier than her
🤣
Hey i thought there was aome crazy night. Did u get the questions for it?
shabash ab ye achievement barkarar rakho 😆Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
,I mean to say that today at this time,I am present here earlier than her
🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k