Poll
Which age group do you belong to Abhira Fans? 🥰
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I shipped Ranveer and Karthik in past 😂😂
KK and MK had a chemistry 🔥🔥

Shivangi nazar hi nahi aati thi inke saamne 🤣
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
Ditto I am not age concious btw I am 26
Abhi 5 din pehle 31st ko mera birthday tha
I turned 19 on 31st too! Birthday Buddies!
sorry for butting into your conversation like that😆
Aur vote dedo mujhe. 😭
ye vote do vote do abhiyaan kab khatam hoga?
Whomever you've asked, coerced, threatened and manipulated have already voted 😆
Ab iss research ka analysis bata do..hum bhi toh samjhe whether this whole exercise is as boring as Kairav love story track or as interesting as Aarohi's hidden intentions 😆