Originally posted by: Tede_naina
they have movies lined up for release and they are "jobless"
No wonder you stan some one like kangu 🤣
I didn’t Stan kr r any one lol , keep ur assumptions with u n post on topic .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Tede_naina
they have movies lined up for release and they are "jobless"
No wonder you stan some one like kangu 🤣
I didn’t Stan kr r any one lol , keep ur assumptions with u n post on topic .
ur posts say otherwise 🤣 it's an open forum sweetheart I can quote anyoneOriginally posted by: Nonpareil
I didn’t Stan kr r any one lol , keep ur assumptions with u n post on topic .
Originally posted by: Tede_naina
ur posts say otherwise 🤣 it's an open forum sweetheart I can quote anyone
Open forum had rules , u can’t personal attack n mock mem for their views , read IF rules .
Originally posted by: Tede_naina
ur posts say otherwise 🤣 it's an open forum sweetheart I can quote anyone
Describe this photo 😆
that's u staring at a chick's cleavage 🤣
Originally posted by: Tede_naina
that's u staring at a chick's cleavage 🤣
You deserve a treat for such a good guess
Cant stand Kangana anymore..she is the most arrogant, annoying, irritating and pyscho bollywood actor of this generation.
Mast dhulai of dp pr 👍🏼
Kriti Sanon vs Kangana Ranaut neckline Raksha Bandhan controversy...
Lot of talk going on about Janhvi Kapoor controversy in Peddi. This is regarding teacher's role she plays and wears sexy cloths. Why everyone...
https://x.com/theclimaxindia/status/2029408091767488575
insta: w w w.instagram.com/sailohithplsg/reel/DVoNLugCChG/ ndtv: w w...
https://x.com/i/status/2033477120664764623
22