Dosa chicken curry kuda eat pannalama? 😲
I only have sambal or sambaru to my dosais..
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dosa chicken curry kuda eat pannalama? 😲
I only have sambal or sambaru to my dosais..
Wow what a question after knowing everything 🤣
Vanitha serving in small bowls for each of themOriginally posted by: Pigeon13
Dosa chicken curry kuda eat pannalama? 😲
I only have sambal or sambaru to my dosais..
naan unga kuda pesurathu ilaa miss. 😵
Originally posted by: Pigeon13
Nila, where are you?
Idho vandhutten😊
Was watching annamalai movie,thalaivar kola mass in that movie
naala irrkum. atleast for me🤣Originally posted by: Pigeon13
Dosa chicken curry kuda eat pannalama? 😲
I only have sambal or sambaru to my dosais..
naan fish curry kudave try panni irrkan 🤣
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
naala irrkum. atleast for me🤣
naan fish curry kudave try panni irrkan 🤣
I tried once with fish curry, suthama pidikave illa 😆
sari MRS etha bala va side adikum pothum jabagam vaichu konda nala irrkum 🤣