what an addiction yaar.. I also just got up and came straight to IF 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
what an addiction yaar.. I also just got up and came straight to IF 🤣
Originally posted by: XZZTMIGNS73CLO6Z
what an addiction yaar.. I also just got up and came straight to IF 🤣
From today I decided to reduce this and still first thing opened this forum after getting up 🤣🤣
the more you try to resist, the more addicted you will be 🤪Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
From today I decided to reduce this and still first thing opened this forum after getting up 🤣🤣
solution is just to stay on IF all day 🤣
Originally posted by: OHEQUIHMIB4ZDPUM
the more you try to resist, the more addicted you will be 🤪
I am crying for my addiction 😂😂
watch some abhira scenes... you will stop crying 🤣
Originally posted by: PMAE4E6ESOJ6R3DV
solution is just to stay on IF all day 🤣
Today I have work so should be ok
Very well pointed out… I really do hope they keep up with this thought and give her beautiful clothes after shaadi. Pranali is such a cutie as Akshara and she’s a tiny figure, so dressing her in light complimenting outfits would be great on her and also changing up her hairstyle here and there to go with the out would be great as well. Hoping for the best drastic change.
Originally posted by: QK7BANM4JOQWBBUP
watch some abhira scenes... you will stop crying 🤣
I dream only about them and Thanks to them I sleep for 9 hours now 😂😂
chalo at least you are the only one on this forum actually sleeping 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
I dream only about them and Thanks to them I sleep for 9 hours now 😂😂