Poll
KK or Sonu Nigam : Better singer?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
No jalle pe namak chhidhakna ? 😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
A singer like KK doesn’t need your sympathy mate.
in term of acknowledgements kk has been underrated that's why 😃
i like both of them ..difficult to choose one :( but sonu is bit above KK...
Padma Sonu has no life amongst fans 🤣
This must be hurting Arsy like anything 😆
KK was hugely popular when I was at school. I've met more fans of his than I have of any other singer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUAfrEYOyfg
❤️🌹 https://youtu.be/cxdETOSAShU?si=ew12nC6O12z6y9zV
https://www.facebook.com/reel/2092173764675436
What made that phase so special wasn’t just the songs. It was the voices. Sonu had that effortless emotional depth and versatility, Shaan...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvoC2UDJFns
35