Originally posted by: jolly_fl
aur muje raam leela chahiye..just kidding nahi,..I want something original romantic scenes...
I want mere rang mein rangne wali from Maine Pyar Kiya at some point
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: jolly_fl
aur muje raam leela chahiye..just kidding nahi,..I want something original romantic scenes...
I want mere rang mein rangne wali from Maine Pyar Kiya at some point
Originally posted by: 6OXPSMCDLP55RMAC
arey he is... why else did he ask her if he should come over right after flying kisses... he just needed a sign from akshu 🤣
He did not give the forehead kiss today.
Most beautiful episode 😍❤️
because he was trying to give a more advanced kiss instead but akshu ran away 🤣
baarish ka season toh shaadi ke baad hi aayega na 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
This we might get after marriage. Too romantic 🤣🤣🤣
but we don't need real baarish... so anything is possible in ITV 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
baarish ka season toh shaadi ke baad hi aayega na 🤣🤣
bin mausam baarish
to to phir...tip tip barsa pani bhi chahiye...
nahi... we got saami already... now no more of those songs 🤣
Tera mea rishta song, did they play before this?
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
I want mere rang mein rangne wali from Maine Pyar Kiya at some point
Wah.. Yaa to list ready ho rahi he.. Lage raho
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0