That's so not fair but plz don’t cry...I was just messing with you Beezzz.
Not a single gif did you use yesterday with me (Evans or otherwise) and now you wanna provoke me? 🥺
How can I not cry? 😭

Smile now pleeej.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
That's so not fair but plz don’t cry...I was just messing with you Beezzz.
Not a single gif did you use yesterday with me (Evans or otherwise) and now you wanna provoke me? 🥺
How can I not cry? 😭

Smile now pleeej.

then take a break na😡 or find new Job😡😡
Abhi puri zindagi pari hai abhi se thak jaogi kia 😡 beemar Hona hai kia 😡
Yeah do din ka break mila thanks to storm abhi 2 din aur chhutti Cz booster liya maine abhi sidha Monday jaaungi on work😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yeah do din ka break mila thanks to storm abhi 2 din aur chhutti Cz booster liya maine abhi sidha Monday jaaungi on work😆
Kia faida aese break ka jis ke khatam hone pe double kam krna pare 😡
OMG that's bad, I would take lazy assistant than a crack of a boss. I'm really sorry your work has been so hard. Only if we didn’t need to work EVER. I really hope something changes for the better soon. 💙 sending you hugs. 🤗🤗Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
My assistant changed but still the boss lady is crack and keeps on hiring n firing people
That makes more chaos for me n my assistant n we get overwhelmed with the work n then boss keeps on complaining.. khatam hi nahi hoti.. complaint box kahin ki.. 😡
I don’t know if I can jhelofy her for another month or two..
Kia faida aese break ka jis ke khatam hone pe double kam krna pare 😡
Ghar chalaane ke liye kamaana toh pdega na behen 😆
Beeeezzzz bhaag hayi?? 🥺🥺🥺🥺
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
OMG that's bad, I would take lazy assistant than a crack of a boss. I'm really sorry your work has been so hard. Only if we didn’t need to work EVER. I really hope something changes for the better soon. 💙 sending you hugs. 🤗🤗
Agree with you 👍🏼
No one has stayed more than few months with this cranky lady.. I have stayed the longest till now 😆
Hope my days changes when I find something better..🤗
Thora relax bhi kro 😡 😡
Thora relax bhi kro 😡 😡
Abhi main so jaungi 😆 Cz booster ka asar shuru ho gaya 😆
🤗🤗 Have you guys solved the round??Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Agree with you 👍🏼
No one has stayed more than few months with this cranky lady.. I have stayed the longest till now 😆
Hope my days changes when I find something better..🤗