Created

Last reply

Replies

423

Views

13.5k

Users

16

Likes

792

Frequent Posters

VBET3LS63XRZCOPC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Aur Suhasini Goenka sy Mimi Goenka ban gye hai 😒

It’s been a while since I’ve heard someone call her Suhasini Ji 👀 probably because she’s now the eldest in the show

7U2Z6BOHGVIH2CAY thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: PHEMNAMMHLOGDMRX

It’s been a while since I’ve heard someone call her Suhasini Ji 👀 probably because she’s now the eldest in the show

I don't think kisi ko bhi Mimi ka real name pata hoga 🤧 I miss our badtameez wali Suhasini Goenka
VBET3LS63XRZCOPC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

I don't think kisi ko bhi Mimi ka real name pata hoga 🤧 I miss our badtameez wali Suhasini Goenka

Same She would sort out the Birlas instantly especially Harsh they’ll all be scared of her. Btw people call Mimi ‘Mataji’ Now

7U2Z6BOHGVIH2CAY thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BCDJKE54VMTIXU6X

Same She would sort out the Birlas instantly especially Harsh they’ll all be scared of her. Btw people call Mimi ‘Mataji’ Now

Really😲 After Karthik's death our Kdadi kaya sy kaya ban gye hai 😂
VBET3LS63XRZCOPC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Really😲 After Karthik's death our Kdadi kaya sy kaya ban gye hai 😂

I’m serious 😂 Harsh called Kdadi Mataji when she came to Birla house 😂

7U2Z6BOHGVIH2CAY thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 57TNJGN3XQHTSJZU

I’m serious 😂 Harsh called Kdadi Mataji when she came to Birla house 😂

Harsh Kartik's age ka hai and Kdadi Karthik's dadi hai tou Harsh Mimi ko Dadi jee Kyoun nahi kehta hai 😂
VBET3LS63XRZCOPC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Harsh Kartik's age ka hai and Kdadi Karthik's dadi hai tou Harsh Mimi ko Dadi jee Kyoun nahi kehta hai 😂

Because in this show Ages are random and make absolutely No Sense Mimi and Manish should be Dead by now. Mauri was much younger than Mimi (probably Manish age) but she looked older and died much earlier. It’s weird how Harsh has No Parents especially as Mimi and Manish are alive and well 🤔

Edited by Moonlight493 - 4 years ago
7U2Z6BOHGVIH2CAY thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 6KODQDFZEGXQDLEA

Because in this show Ages are random and make absolutely No Sense Mimi and Manish should be Dead by now. Mauri was much younger than Mimi (probably Manish age) but she looked older and died much earlier. It’s weird how Harsh has No Parents especially as Mimi and Manish are alive and well 🤔

Sonu Kairav's age ka tha 😂 but woh Sheila ko Nani kehta tha 😂
VBET3LS63XRZCOPC thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Sonu Kairav's age ka tha 😂 but woh Sheila ko Nani kehta tha 😂

Technically she is his Nani Now 🤣 But I bet he’d now call her Aunti or Badi Maa 🤣😒

7U2Z6BOHGVIH2CAY thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: YZKISMVEGA6HEDVR

Technically she is his Nani Now 🤣 But I bet he’d now call her Aunti or Badi Maa 🤣😒

But his real nani Akshara Singhania thi 🤧 koi parlor wali auntie nahi
Edited by SnowWhite_97 - 4 years ago

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".