I found this sooo funny!
And also some of the casting choices! โบ๏ธ
https://bridgertonh.tumblr.com/post/674516547053715456/bridgerton-spouses-and-their-youtube-videos
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I found this sooo funny!
And also some of the casting choices! โบ๏ธ
https://bridgertonh.tumblr.com/post/674516547053715456/bridgerton-spouses-and-their-youtube-videos
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
I found this sooo funny!
And also some of the casting choices! โบ๏ธ
https://bridgertonh.tumblr.com/post/674516547053715456/bridgerton-spouses-and-their-youtube-videos
I cant open it ๐ญ
I have no idea how to embed from Tumblr. Giving it another shot

https://twitter.com/piscisentierra/status/1442233365558562822?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1442233365558562822%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fscreenrant.com%2Fbest-memes-twitter-reactions-bridgerton-season-2-teaser%2F

Did you get around to reading "When he was wicked"?
Looks like we may see Francesca-John's wedding in S2 and perhaps even get a glimpse of Michael!
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Did you get around to reading "When he was wicked"?
Looks like we may see Francesca-John's wedding in S2 and perhaps even get a glimpse of Michael!
I haven't gone ahead I've been so OFF. Been reading Angels and Demons actually. Wo bhi itna dheere. ๐คก
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
I haven't gone ahead I've been so OFF. Been reading Angels and Demons actually. Wo bhi itna dheere. ๐คก
Padho padho. Ye readymade content hai tumhare paas! ๐
Waise, I'm not super happy with their casting of Francesca.
Wonder if they'll recast her with a time leap?
There's almost 5-7 years between Benedict's and Colin-Eloise-Frannie's stories
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Padho padho. Ye readymade content hai tunhare paas! ๐
Waise, I'm not super happy with their casting of Francesca.
Wonder if they'll recast her with a time leap?
There's almost 5-7 years between Benedict's and Colin-Eloise-Frannie's stories
We sooo away from Bridgerton universe at the moment. Brb after the break lol. ๐คฃ
Check this out! New photo alert! โบ๏ธ
And Pall Mall is happening folks!

Another new photo! โค๏ธ
Who they all waiting for?

602