I can't even imagine it to find it funny 🤣Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex
Manjari and papa Birla on a date😂😂😂😂 I don't know why I find it funny.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
I can't even imagine it to find it funny 🤣Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex
Manjari and papa Birla on a date😂😂😂😂 I don't know why I find it funny.
Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex
I said the same thing. Minus the papa Birla part. But yaar he is in for a ride once abhira get married 😂😂😂😂
He might shift his base to Goenka household. Ab mujhse bardasht nahi hota karke. 🤣 Manish and Harsh can keep each other company
Originally posted by: PVFSWLVU5JQT7CVW
before he was too scared to enter Abhi's cabin... after shaadi... he will be too scared to enter his own house... our couple is so besharam... never know when and where they will start their PDA 🤣
Akshu thoda to sharm karti hai, unka ladla is the most besharm.......so he can't even complain.😂
meri modern Bahu aake mere pati se relationship sudhregi karke boli na manjari mata.Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex
Manjari and papa Birla on a date😂😂😂😂 I don't know why I find it funny.
all he can say is "akshu akshu akshu" 😆Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex
Akshu thoda to sharm karti hai, unka ladla is the most besharm.......so he can't even complain.😂
Originally posted by: Mehersudha
meri modern Bahu aake mere pati se relationship sudhregi karke boli na manjari mata.
But in your theory they have no relationship 😂😂
Originally posted by: 4YQ6IX5NRXPBGGBN
all he can say is "akshu akshu akshu" 😆
Shaadi ke baad Abhi Akshara ko Akshu bulaaye ya na bulaaye... Papa Birla toh Akshu hi bulane wale hai 🤣
abhira ki shadi ke baad hojayega re Akshuuu ki wajah se doodh me kuch milayegi aur kaam hoga next promo niklega kya manjari sudhr payegi itne saal ke baad apna sansar 😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/DX23GxUE-mX/ Ar is not in mood to make abheera sad again He tells dadi that he doesn't want to break abheera heart...
48