Check this out guys!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Check this out guys!
Wow..gaana hi change kar diya and puri feel hi maar di romance dance ki..😑
Anyway, atleast I got cheek kiss..😕
Thank you 🤗
Nothing serious, just got one of my rib bone fractured 😂
MoRan made my birthday spl☺️❤️
Originally posted by: mineforever
Wow..gaana hi change kar diya and puri feel hi maar di romance dance ki..😑
Anyway, atleast I got cheek kiss..😕
Haan yaar, but anyways, initially to mujhe laga fir se monu dream dekh rahi hai, but thank god.
Also, I found it very hot!! So, song change compensate ho gaya 😂