Because I just can't get enough of this scene🤪
https://twitter.com/ObsessionMoran/status/1489193364004106240?s=20&t=5roxZByw2-4sLP2nVzhsQg
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Because I just can't get enough of this scene🤪
https://twitter.com/ObsessionMoran/status/1489193364004106240?s=20&t=5roxZByw2-4sLP2nVzhsQg
Ohh goddd 😂
This is one is 😂😂😂
I cannot laugh due to backpain but still can't stop laughing 😂😂
Noe your latest OS is beautiful, thanks for writing n sharing with us, I enjoyed reading it🤗❤️
I think we might get something on similar lines in the show, cvs like giving parallels so Monu misunderstanding Baby as Karan's gf ka score settlement remains pending 😉
Originally posted by: peacenfun
Noe your latest OS is beautiful, thanks for writing n sharing with us, I enjoyed reading it🤗❤️
I think we might get something on similar lines in the show, cvs like giving parallels so Monu misunderstanding Baby as Karan's gf ka score settlement remains pending 😉
Tag karna toh bhool hi jati hun🤦♀️
Originally posted by: iAmSphere
Ohh goddd 😂
This is one is 😂😂😂
I cannot laugh due to backpain but still can't stop laughing 😂😂
Kya hua?
Take care bro ❤️