Koi bach bhi gaya hai ya nahi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Koi bach bhi gaya hai ya nahi
Inki kami thi bus
Shukar hai Gohar nahi hai 😂
I wish they took obi instead of Farhan
Obi and Zara looked amazing in ehd e wafa and I want to see more of them
I feel like they could've taken stronger male cast.. itna grand production ke liye i feel farhan and ali arent enough
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
I feel like they could've taken stronger male cast.. itna grand production ke liye i feel farhan and ali arent enough
Yahan FQ aur AAA hotey toh maza ataa
Sorry but Ali R acting is so plain. Farhan py comedy roles zaida suit karty hain.
Looks good
Farhan and Ali rehman ....one full servant hero and one quarter servant hero for such a grand show
They could have taken Sami or mikaal or Obi here
Ali rehman as 2nd lead is fine