All the very best to all the contestants. 🤗👍🏼
To be frank, in the first 8 songs I recognised only one.
Am I glad or am I glad for not participating.😊
Cheers..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
All the very best to all the contestants. 🤗👍🏼
To be frank, in the first 8 songs I recognised only one.
Am I glad or am I glad for not participating.😊
Cheers..
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Yes now i hope i can find some more too 🤣🤣 after another 6h of work 🤦🏽♀️🙈🙊🥺
Achha hai🤗
Mein bhi abhi ek last practicals hai uske baad endless loop par madhur dhun sunungi😳...
Originally posted by: Savera84
All the very best to all the contestants. 🤗👍🏼
To be frank, in the first 8 songs I recognised only one.
Am I glad or am I glad for not participating.😊
Cheers..
Wahi toh,starting 10 mein most of the songs toh aise lagte hai ki pata nhi kabke gaane hai🤣...
Ab toh mujhe lag raha ki mein paida bhi nhi huyi thi tabhi ke gaane bhi daal diye hai makdi ne🤡...
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Yes now i hope i can find some more too 🤣🤣 after another 6h of work 🤦🏽♀️🙈🙊🥺
I am working and searching for songs
If theres any mistake in work mein Shreya ko hee blame karungi 😆
hmmm batana padega and mein sare ganna sun k srif 3 samaj payi...
Useless jaise feel a raha hai...
song hi nahi samaj payi...🤪
I am working and searching for songs
If theres any mistake in work mein Shreya ko hee blame karungi 😆
Good good blame shreya
Main nahi kar sakhti as i dont have If on my work laptop 🤣🤣🤣
ohho... got it....
@silentEyes7 hws it goin..... i need time... little bc with work 🤔
Soniiiiii 😍
I just listened to the songs and I think I've figured out most of them
Busy today, ghar pohunchke PM karti hoon 😆
And i found it all, pm kiya hai check karna
Wow 😍
But I figured out 15/20 by myself, mujhe bhi thoda credit chahiye 😆