Good morning gals.. Episode dekha kya aaj ka.. 2 beautiful scenes.. First one Bade Papa and Abhimanyu and then ofcourse the video call
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Good morning gals.. Episode dekha kya aaj ka.. 2 beautiful scenes.. First one Bade Papa and Abhimanyu and then ofcourse the video call
Originally posted by: anuandavi
Good morning gals.. Episode dekha kya aaj ka.. 2 beautiful scenes.. First one Bade Papa and Abhimanyu and then ofcourse the video call
Good morning Anu🤗
i saw only that VC
It was too cute and specially Abhi's puppy face woww❤️
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Good morning Anu🤗
i saw only that VC
It was too cute and specially Abhi's puppy face woww❤️
Sachi.. He was blushing..
Hey! good morning to ya'll its abt 7:30pm for me.
https://twitter.com/ItsMini19/status/1489059586803859458?s=20&t=KtyUUbS00y5qqK_1YHRyww
here enjoy the clip. I posted it on twitter so I can watch it on loop. 😆
Originally posted by: Illuminatus.
Hey! good morning to ya'll its abt 7:30pm for me.
https://twitter.com/ItsMini19/status/1489059586803859458?s=20&t=KtyUUbS00y5qqK_1YHRyww
here enjoy the clip. I posted it on twitter so I can watch it on loop. 😆
Good evening for you Mini😉
and seriously even i am watching it in a loop. Abhi was blushing haaye
Originally posted by: Illuminatus.
Hey! good morning to ya'll its abt 7:30pm for me.
https://twitter.com/ItsMini19/status/1489059586803859458?s=20&t=KtyUUbS00y5qqK_1YHRyww
here enjoy the clip. I posted it on twitter so I can watch it on loop. 😆
Haaye... Kya scene he na.. Abhimanyu pehle to blush kiya, then achanak yaad aaya Neil khada he... Then he got into his naughty self..... Neil k reactions.. 🤣
Originally posted by: anuandavi
Haaye... Kya scene he na.. Abhimanyu pehle to blush kiya, then achanak yaad aaya Neil khada he... Then he got into his naughty self..... Neil k reactions.. 🤣
I always love Neil 😉
Hai na bohot cute and Harshad's face uff uff!
https://twitter.com/ItsMini19/status/1489067940368371713?s=20&t=rZtSSvcBsoIS49nLo0rJxQ
I tgought the same.. That Achaji reminded so much of Naira
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
0