Poll
Did Aaru really change?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: IBBEGG3OLG6YCLLX
let's see yaar... waise guess karo... what did the Birlas do to Anisha that made abhi break the vase??
can he pull her wig out first
Originally posted by: CR5EKD676ZVDRKWY
let's see yaar... waise guess karo... what did the Birlas do to Anisha that made abhi break the vase??
Hmmm asked her to adjust in her failed relationship maybe
Ya enable more of that behavior 😡 HCNakliFan kahi ki
our abhi is not like that... don't insult him in this way 🤣
here I was expecting a joke and you gave a serious answer 🤣
Arre that way aapka FF real Hoga na 😂😂
MAINE KAHA MUJHE WOH REAL CHAIYE?? 😡
Itne jaldi change huyi so I have my doubts
I vote Jalebi!
She could be playing a long game.... revenge is a dish best served cold😈
Originally posted by: MimiLulu
Did Aaru really change ? Bolo bolo
part of me hopes ke yes seeing how happy my tiyag ki Devi was….
but the other part of me knows a Jalebi can never become seedha
Aur hone bhi nahi chaiye….😡 apart from the show having no conflict….I told that gareebon ki Wonder Woman with no fashion sense ke ja jee le apni Zindagi with your bf but NO hanky panky aur yeh ladki phone pe karne lagi? Tauba Tauba 😡 I need aaru to be a Jalebi to keep her in line 😡😡😡
Yes I love apna neil sambhal lega but as soon as he falls in love, woh bhi aru ko yes madam yes madam karega aur pichhe picche ghumega..muje nahi chaiye woh...bechara Neil ..I hope he remains ike this..