Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I love the video call
we wre discussing aru or ak,,,who resigned,,,but boy oh boy yeh to apna handsome leaving, I guess he should go to Sitapur with Neil...
I think he should leave for a few day, he needs a break from this family and the other family. akele rahega to deemag kaam karne lage ga...and he will be able to focus..bechara kabse problems mai and no-one is understanding his pain.
Anisha is a birla is basically confirmed now.... those who were still not believing can calm down 🤣
Originally posted by: YPZ5KXI56QZUIULW
Anisha is a birla is basically confirmed now.... those who were still not believing can calm down 🤣
Aarohi is definitely doing some planning.
woh to hona hi tha> medical practice chhode ke Sherlock Holmes ban Gai hai
Mein vd ka part dekhkar aati hai
Originally posted by: jolly_fl
woh to hona hi tha> medical practice chhode ke Sherlock Holmes ban Gai hai
Oh God Kuch Bada planning Karri woh....itni jaldi nahi Sudhar sakti
Don't know what to make about that scene. Her expressions were genuine, but in her speech, she was still blaming everything on Akshu. She is a grey character, so I think she is pacified for now, but the second things don't go her way, she will revert right back...
Originally posted by: PKYABQHGPZTYYNVI
Don't know what to make about that scene. Her expressions were genuine, but in her speech, she was still blaming everything on Akshu. She is a grey character, so I think she is pacified for now, but the second things don't go her way, she will revert right back...
No no no... Don't trust her