I've always loved you all. Isli toh itne saare games laati hoon.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I've always loved you all. Isli toh itne saare games laati hoon.
For some reason, I just imagined an octopus mom charging at us and screaming her lungs out 🤣
Google never fails. 🤣

to torture every person she loves 🤣
Torture wala love 🤣
Then check the songs and tell me if you can identify them or we are hopeless🤔
Qasmey sirf 7 song smjh aye mujhe🤣
Nina and Havana sorry lovelies yesterday I saw your posts but couldn’t reply you as I was stuck at work 🤗
How are you both doing??
darshi 🤗🤗 Miss you alot 😒😭 I m doing balley balleyOriginally posted by: dusk2dawn
Nina and Havana sorry lovelies yesterday I saw your posts but couldn’t reply you as I was stuck at work 🤗
How are you both doing??
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Omg Egypt se leke USA tak, hello DJ😳
Hello Tannu ji after a long time yaara 🤗

darshi 🤗🤗 Miss you alot 😒😭 I m doing balley balley
Havana uh naa naa you took my heart ♥️ to Atlanta oh Na na na…
Miss you too yaar 🤗
sorry I am Super busy these days aaj chhutti mili hai due to snow storm 😆
For ur own sadistic pleasure🤣