Shibu sahi bol rahi thi
Dost dost na raha
Consider me out of your SNL too😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Shibu sahi bol rahi thi
Dost dost na raha
Consider me out of your SNL too😭
lkn shadi toh krni padegi Tumhe 😒
Wrna shreya devil dadi Tumhe mardalegi 😒
Tum ho na bacha lo mujhe
mein kese bachaaao 😭 mein toh khud dadi ki party mein hoo😈😎
Ye lo
I signed up for this game cos I thought it will be a stressbuster. Yaar ye toh stressbooster nikla! 😔
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Ye lo
I signed up for this game cos I thought it will be a stressbuster. Yaar ye toh stressbooster nikla! 😔
Ask some of the veterans here - Shreya and stressbuster do not go together.
mein kese bachaaao 😭 mein toh khud dadi ki party mein hoo😈😎
Mujhe pata tha tum bhi shreya ky saath mili hui ho
Originally posted by: Minionite
Ask some of the veterans here - Shreya and stressbuster do not go together.
I guess this is the last time I sign up for one of your games then 🤔
Originally posted by: Minionite
Ask some of the veterans here - Shreya and stressbuster do not go together.
I'm not even a veteran but I'm here to confirm this🤣
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Ye lo
I signed up for this game cos I thought it will be a stressbuster. Yaar ye toh stressbooster nikla! 😔
Shreya Stress deti hai burst nhi karti.
Btw good to see you after long
Originally posted by: Minionite
As many times as you want. Keep them playing all day if that helps. 🤣
😆
Aye aye captain ..
n we have to guess the album as well if I am not wrong??🤪