Yeh apki wedding party ki preparation ho rahi hai 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Yeh apki wedding party ki preparation ho rahi hai 😳
Mujhe toh single wali feeling arahi hai 😒
I'll die single 😒😭😭😒😭😭😭
Why cant I watch it?😡
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Nakhre kaun kar raha hai?
#SacchaiChuppNahiSaktiBanavatKeUsoolonSe
Idk about anything else, but you are nailing your hashtag game, and imma so proud🥺😭
apna fav sab jgha post krungi 😎🤣
I guess WD aur Shreya ka bhi favorite hai for obvious reasons 🤪
Then ill add myself😡
couple toh ap sab ke bane hai mein toh shadeed single hoo😒
Mera toh kk ki wjha se hai or Inka HR ki wjha se 🤣
Because of the crocs. I will never forget the crocs. 😡
To explain - in one track they had FL save ML from crocodiles and all the crocodiles did was give ML and FL some superficial wounds. 🤔
han khud toh mingle hogaye ho sare mujh single se pucho kia guzar rahi hai 😭