Where is that Ashudh with his surprise about FATEJO? 9.15 already!
Ashudh🤣🤣 god too much.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Where is that Ashudh with his surprise about FATEJO? 9.15 already!
Ashudh🤣🤣 god too much.
I really had a hardtime deciphering his insta handle. First word that jumped to me was ashudh. Phir I did lot of permutations and combinations and understood it's Ashu dhir.
I really had a hardtime deciphering his insta handle. First word that jumped to me was ashudh. Phir I did lot of permutations and combinations and understood it's Ashu dhir.
Ya it's ashu dhir. He's friends with isha and creative director. His sisters marriage pri and ankit attended in the lavender lehenga and white shirt combo. He celebrated new year with isha pri and some others from cast. Can't c surprise anywhere on insta ya Twitter pata nahi dekte hai.
fatejo surprise toh nahin mila ashudh ke stories se ye mill gaya... angadji ab apne jokes apni house help ko suna rahe hain
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZeh1lbId27/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Kya creativity hai logon ki😂
Surprise bola time bhi bataya kitne baje ab kahan chupke bhaithe ho
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZevN1Vq3ot/?utm_medium=copy_link
Yeah that's us😭🤣
I started this show because of these two idiots... Outta nowhere... Because I've not seen an itv show in ages, this damned hot couple came on my itv feed somehow, and one scene led to another