oh hum khudko pair nahi choose kar sakte ?Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
I think it starts tomorrow. 3 rounds hain. Each round will be 2-3 days. You'll be paired with someone so you won't have to do all the work.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
oh hum khudko pair nahi choose kar sakte ?Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
I think it starts tomorrow. 3 rounds hain. Each round will be 2-3 days. You'll be paired with someone so you won't have to do all the work.
This is officially my sautela forum now 😭
#NoGharEqualsBeghar
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
oh hum khudko pair nahi choose kar sakte ?
Na, the organizers will choose
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
I am okay trying my best 🤗How are you ?
Me good.
Exams started?
Take it easy on yourself..everything gonna be good🤗
Like I said - I feel like Raavi.
#Dekhliyamaineaapsabkavaadadekhliya
yes the prelims have been started so far with no leaves 🤪continuous also practical’s till 3 on Wednesday’sOriginally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Me good.
Exams started?
Take it easy on yourself..everything gonna be good🤗
the sticker 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Like I said - I feel like Raavi.
#Dekhliyamaineaapsabkavaadadekhliya
Areeee Sowwwyyyy 🤡
But we really hanging by a thread right nowwww 🤡
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
yes the prelims have been started so far with no leaves 🤪continuous also practical’s till 3 on Wednesday’s
Oooh Best of luck! Do well! And get plenty of sleep! Exams ke liye fresh hokar jaana!
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
yes the prelims have been started so far with no leaves 🤪continuous also practical’s till 3 on Wednesday’s
Mera tho bhasad pe bhasad pe bhasad 🤡💔