Iska designer ne bechare ko kya pehna Diya pura season 😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Iska designer ne bechare ko kya pehna Diya pura season 😔
tere finale epi me Mika aaya tha?? kyaa baat🤔
wooh jabhi aaya ho 😆
Mika ka Savaan song is on my mind 🥳

Galaxy aaja shammo aa gaye 😆
Why would I come here for Shammo?😆
She is beautiful but I still don’t like her.
Originally posted by: galaxyfan
Why would I come here for Shammo?😆
She is beautiful but I still don’t like her.
Yaar tu bilkuul wooh deadwa (deadinside ID) jaise ho gaye koi pasand nahi aata tumm logo ko 😔
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Yaar tu bilkuul wooh deadwa (deadinside ID) jaise ho gaye koi pasand nahi aata tumm logo ko 😔
Let’s wait for next season. Maybe we will be on opposite sides. How about if Jennifer joins?
Originally posted by: galaxyfan
Let’s wait for next season. Maybe we will be on opposite sides. How about if Jennifer joins?
Jenny aisa scripted show nahi karte ☺️
I don’t want her to do Biggboss
TATTOO CHANNEL COLOURS 😆
