O bhaiiiiii koi pani dalo...fire fire
❤️😳💃🕺🥂🔥😍🥰
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
O bhaiiiiii koi pani dalo...fire fire
❤️😳💃🕺🥂🔥😍🥰
Momo behen should i add ur name here?
Officially invite karna parega keya?🤗
https://twitter.com/LovetoUmar/status/1488886236458758149?s=20&t=RlFSblqo4YkipQyCUqH6EA
This ship is too fun 🤣
Originally posted by: SushantForever
Momo behen should i add ur name here?
Officially invite karna parega keya?🤗
Hum ghar ke log hain! Hamein kya invite dena! (Bilkul dadi Amma voice mein I am saying this)
I love that you wrote momo❤
Originally posted by: mamta.vineet
Hum ghar ke log hain! Hamein kya invite dena! (Bilkul dadi Amma voice mein I am saying this)
I love that you wrote momo❤
Umar calls rash momo as well
I also liked that SushantForever.. nice name
P.s @SushantForever i wanna call u sushi 😆 if its ok ?
Please like last season do some compilation of funny lines or scenes of umar and friends. We cant make TP's anything or anyone else's.
Originally posted by: Miss.Zaidi
Umar calls rash momo as well
I also liked that SushantForever.. nice name
P.s @SushantForever i wanna call u sushi 😆 if its ok ?
Ha behen call me anything.
Meri naam se bhi bula sakte ho" jas"
https://twitter.com/DeepakS45771512/status/1488769479459110915?s=20&t=GN0Z-BckiU6XKNyNHlhHwQ
He is a total hero material ☺️
Why its hanging:( cant see properly.

☺️☺️☺️
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842