Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I was just kidding . I have zero knowledge regards to music just like Bollywood 🤣
But it will be google-able na🥲 I know just twinkle twinkle and I signed up🥲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I was just kidding . I have zero knowledge regards to music just like Bollywood 🤣
But it will be google-able na🥲 I know just twinkle twinkle and I signed up🥲
Individual game , I might have for you Kifla . But I can't do that to my pair 😆. So sorry 🤗
Will you tell us who are our partners are? 😳
*Insert the shock meme someone just posted a few pages back, coz knowing you and shiri I was like aakhri damn tak nahi batayenge*
Idk anything about emojis (David Tennant 2.0 here 🥴) but what the heck…
I’ll give it a go.
Whoever my partner is - apologies in advance, you’ll have to do all the heavy pulling 😅
I know..hopefully, she will be free soon.
Yesh in the flash. 💙
What if it's you & Shibu or me?? Shreya LETS CHOOSE.. 🥺🥺🥺🥺Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Individual game , I might have for you Kifla . But I can't do that to my pair 😆. So sorry 🤗
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Will you tell us who are our partners are? 😳
*Insert the shock meme someone just posted a few pages back, coz knowing you and shiri I was like aakhri damn tak nahi batayenge*
Yes when we send out PMs for the first round, we'll tell you your pairs and post it in the thread as well.
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
What if it's you & Shibu or me?? Shreya LETS CHOOSE.. 🥺🥺🥺🥺
Lol choose. Hum sochenge.
Hola Hava 🥰🥰 How's you luv??
kiffu 🤗 I m fine😭Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Hola Hava 🥰🥰 How's you luv??
But Its sad to know that you don't miss me 😒 I m leaving earth now 😭😭😭😭😭