Poll
Bigg Boss Ultimate 1st Week Nominations
my vote goes for thalivar abinay 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Voted for Surthi.
She against tough fighters.
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
my vote goes for thalivar abinay 🤣
Daiiiiiii sathya....enna da ithu ellam 😡
Voted for Julie, i don't like to see her talk with baby 🤢
Originally posted by: Pigeon13
Voted for Julie, i don't like to see her talk with baby 🤢
Then 1st evict lotus.. she is giving tough call for us😆
Lotus is sadly not in nomination list ðŸ˜
Oh no.. she has an eye on baby I'm telling u😆
I believe you, even i have tvis doubt since first epi 🤢😡
I'm not liking abhirami tooðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜