Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shubhK2308 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

How does modeling for US underwear make someone gay?

Anyway, he seems like a sweet guy, and it's nice that debo found someone who loves her for who she is.

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Happy for Devo!! Hope she does get the help she needs to manage her erratic emotions! Both S14 and S15 were a revelation unless she was just a brilliant actress.

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

OMG this came as a surprise.. i donot even know they are dating. I thought he is dating Asha 😲

Now after seeing his insta, there are so many reels of these two with heart symbol but no one got a doubt 🤓 that's strange

But all this made this surprise very sweet and beautiful..

They are looking cute together 

Congratulations Devo and Vishal.. deserves all happiness ❤️

mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Then WTH was she doing with Pratik? How fake is she? Showmance could not help her either

shubhK2308 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She just told that she has an attraction towards him, which can happen at any age, be it you are in a committed relationship or not, doesn't mean that she was cheating on anybody.

And pratik and debo were never in a relationship, it was just a one sided crush from demo's side.

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehak_kapoor

Then WTH was she doing with Pratik? How fake is she? Showmance could not help her either

Seriously these actors ready to do anything. With Ritesh hubby she told about her breakup and her trauma. Then her attraction about prateek then bichukle. Rakhi did mention about her boyfriend outside but didn't take rakhi s words seriously. 

Vishal was seeing all this  and supporting her.

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhK2308

She just told that she has an attraction towards him, which can happen at any age, be it you are in a committed relationship or not, doesn't mean that she was cheating on anybody.

And pratik and debo were never in a relationship, it was just a one sided crush from demo's side.

Crush can happen with anyone but it looked different. I mean bichukle also had crush on Shamita.😆

I m glad her boyfriend is secure enough to see her attraction towards her crush.😆

Edited by Shiner - 2 years ago
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Devo and Vishal worked together in SNS. Wow.......never knew they were dating . 

Nice !!!! They kept it under wraps nicely.

Happy for both of them.

Bakugo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Post title: Devo is engaged

What I read : Devo is enraged 

😆 
congratulations to the couple 

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

may God bless her all the happiness which she deserves ,she had been through the tough life .