Gayu
Feel free to imagine what you want … nobody will stop you … not even ladki..
Kya patha ST says Haan fans ne Itna demand kiya tho I’m doing this cheek kiss for them 😂🤪🙄
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Gayu
Feel free to imagine what you want … nobody will stop you … not even ladki..
Kya patha ST says Haan fans ne Itna demand kiya tho I’m doing this cheek kiss for them 😂🤪🙄
Originally posted by: SailingShip
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZdzsLfJSJt/?utm_medium=copy_link
Aisa kuch hona chahiye tha
Let's target for cheek kiss 😘 to Jamila first😆 then we target for CHOTI pallu☺️
Gayu
Feel free to imagine what you want … nobody will stop you … not even ladki..
Kya patha ST says Haan fans ne Itna demand kiya tho I’m doing this cheek kiss for them 😂🤪🙄
See you got it Divya ✌️🤣🤣
By saying in the name of fans these two will do all arkathaen😆🤣 so I already imagined CHOTI pallu and chota raghav
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CTogIV2KY8W/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Divya don't ask me anything 🤭🤭🤭you itself know by now😆
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
See you got it Divya ✌️🤣🤣
By saying in the name of fans these two will do all arkathaen😆🤣 so I already imagined CHOTI pallu and chota raghav
Yes gayu … I have already turned into a nibbi… I’m having nibba(son) at home and still behaving like nibbi because of saishi … yeh saishi humse Kya Kya karwayenge 😳 and I’m sure I will do it also for them 😂🙄
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CTogIV2KY8W/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Divya don't ask me anything 🤭🤭🤭you itself know by now😆
How come you are still awake gayu ? Go sleep 😴
Everyone here is so sure about these two private people ab ? 😮😮😮
No pendulums left here kya ?
Originally posted by: Arnaagar
Everyone here is so sure about these two private people ab ? 😮😮😮
No pendulums left here kya ?
Fria is on pendulum boat 🛶
Yes going to sleep 😴 tomorrow is five years anniversary for us😍 so just talking to family members ☺️
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Yes going to sleep 😴 tomorrow is five years anniversary for us😍 so just talking to family members ☺️
Happy anniversary gayuuuuu
602