Originally posted by: YGXANGW5FS4WACQM
it is already in their ears.... don't worry.... patience beta 🤣
Aaj mere dialogues kuch zyada hi filmy ho gaye na
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: YGXANGW5FS4WACQM
it is already in their ears.... don't worry.... patience beta 🤣
Aaj mere dialogues kuch zyada hi filmy ho gaye na
That's true ,😂😂😂🤣🤣
abhira ka effect hai 🤣
Originally posted by: jani_faizal
A I seeing things right or need to get glasses and hearing aid….Arohi is telling Akshu about this and that too in not taunting way… I think the world is coming to an end. Is the sky falling yet.
Sahi dekh ragi ho, sahi sunn rahi ho... Puri daal kali he Jani..
Aarohi is telling akshara to instigate her so that abhira have misunderstandings and they fall apart
Originally posted by: OSCNRBYMGX7YZ2DK
abhira ka effect hai 🤣
Aaj k episode me repeat mode me dekhne jaisa kuch nahi he na... So dialogue baazi kar lete he
Mahima calling aarohi a fraud.... watch that on loop 🤣Originally posted by: anuandavi
Aaj k episode me repeat mode me dekhne jaisa kuch nahi he na... So dialogue baazi kar lete he
Originally posted by: jani_faizal
Am I seeing things right or need to get glasses and hearing aid….Arohi is telling Akshu about this and that too in not taunting way… I think the world is coming to an end. Is the sky falling yet.
Lol everyone is not able to believe their eyes 😂😂😂 but your dialogue was epic 🤣🤣
Did u all notice.. Wo Anisha Abhimanyu ko Manyu bula rahi he kya?
I am here after watching!!