but why didn't JIJA wear the SAAMI shirt to the hospital to match AKSHU
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
but why didn't JIJA wear the SAAMI shirt to the hospital to match AKSHU
Originally posted by: bakwaspolice
but why didn't JIJA wear the SAAMI shirt to the hospital to match AKSHU
Because patients would have seizures from it and that's not good for hospital PR😆
NO JIJA JI IS NOT IN JAIL 🤣



No those are the bars on the mental asylum window🤣
dude i was happy when AKSHU got fired
go PR PAPPU
She was all - you can't fire me, I quit.
And he was all - yeah yeah, same difference. See ya... never🤣
Originally posted by: Q5PLA6YDEAL7PHAR
She was all - you can't fire me, I quit.
And he was all - yeah yeah, same difference. See ya... never🤣
she totally wasn't going to quit 🤣

You know what's great for a girl's career? Canoodling with the boss's son. Guaranteed leg up the
professional ladder🤣
Originally posted by: FZLLD6XEJB5SSUY4
What... caffeine, sugar and carbs - it's the divine trifecta🤣
The first two things, I hate so much that. I run far from even the smell of Caffeine, and sugar intake something I just can't because I don't like sweet stuff a lot. But Carbs is ❤