Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tagging the crew!
Yaar mujhe nahi kehna she’s wearing Mimi’s old sari turned into drags today
Darn, there goes hospital romance
But seriously Bade Papa what about Akshara's career.
Then can Bade Papa tell Arohi to withdraw and go to a different hospital?
Aaj aapki beti 🤣🤣🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZLlKV4I0Hx/?utm_medium=copy_link
Every day I think her outfits cannot get worse and then the makers surprise me 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Aaj aapki beti 🤣🤣🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZLlKV4I0Hx/?utm_medium=copy_link
Same!! If Akshara has to resign so does Aarohi!!!!!!
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Aaj aapki beti 🤣🤣🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZLlKV4I0Hx/?utm_medium=copy_link
AAG LAGA DOONGI AKSHU KI WARDROBE KO
yes I think Manish will have them both quit, but knowing aru she will get her ways and go there ...satyanaash hospital romance kaa..ab to sad kuch dream man hi hga...
I still have doubts about Akshu leaving that job... I feel that Abhi will find a way to make her come back. If not, they will still obviously find ways to see each other. My main concern with this is that it's extremely unfair for Manish to ask Akshu to give up her job. This is her profession after all, and it is disrespectful for him to expect her to just give it up regardless of the fact that Abhi works there. If he doesn't make Aarohi quit too, that will be ever worse... 🤢 I guess Anisha won't make an appearance until the end of this week....
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0