🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 yeh kesa result hai koi short mein btaao
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 yeh kesa result hai koi short mein btaao
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 yeh kesa result hai koi short mein btaao
Shreya just listed all the answers😆 Had it been someone else, I would have said she ranked the answers, but I am not so sure about that with Shreya😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Funny is subjective... Just because you find a toli of murderers murdering Ashley fun doesn't mean it's funny 🤭
Have you read PJO? Coz I just got reminded of this quote 🤣

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
I have a list of people I'd like to be murdered .. free ho to batana😆
Is there gonna be cake? I'm tired of no one giving me cake 😡🤣
So you're the one who hired me 😲
Mere baaki ke paise do 😈🤣
toh jeeta kon sa answer ko hai murderer 🤪Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Shreya just listed all the answers😆 Had it been someone else, I would have said she ranked the answers, but I am not so sure about that with Shreya😆
Iss round ke baad apko baki ka adha khokha mil jaega😳
Why is ur last message mature content Nina 🤣
Hey everyone.
its our drama queen aka choti shreya's bday today (2.feb) Lets wish her and make her day special. I made a small thread for her bday ❤️
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/members-lounge/5278591/happy-birthday-shreya-aka-ragazza-dolce
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 yeh kesa result hai koi short mein btaao
Lol I tried to put down List of Responses in title but that didn't work. So results it is. 🤣