Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I read the plot for that on wikipedia
why a pyaala
Her soul was there I guess 🤣
My memory is bad 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I read the plot for that on wikipedia
why a pyaala
Her soul was there I guess 🤣
My memory is bad 🤣
I found another continuity mistake in show.
Piya is wearing her pendant in forest when she broke her leg so how did she lost it in pandher fort 😆🤣

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I found another continuity mistake in show.
Piya is wearing her pendant in forest when she broke her leg so how did she lost it in pandher fort 😆🤣
wow 🤣 maybe she had a backup 🤣 but then Abhay hurt himself for nothing then 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Yeshu u were searching meme on this template na we have done one already 🤣
Oh my my..
This is so hilarious🤣
el aur he usme jo meghs ne banaya tha. On page 13 😆
What the …. Vijay uncle took my anniversary back 😕 to diya kyun tha 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
What the …. Vijay uncle took my anniversary back 😕 to diya kyun tha 🤣
Kuch toh karna padega inka 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
What the …. Vijay uncle took my anniversary back 😕 to diya kyun tha 🤣
Koi personal problem hai lagta tumse🤣🤣
aur kya! Budhau sathiya gaya he 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
el aur he usme jo meghs ne banaya tha. On page 13 😆
Isko toh maine AT me dekha tha🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k